Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Is Capitalism's Immune System Strong Enough To Fight Ebola?

I cut my eye teeth with the great value investor Al Frank, and have now passed a quarter century with his namesake firm, working my way up from the proverbial mail room in 1987 to Director of Research in 1989 to Chief Portfolio Manager in 1989. I now serve as the Chief Investment Officer of Al Frank Asset Management (AFAM) where I lead a team that scrutinizes hundreds of stocks for money management clients, shareholders of our proprietary mutual funds and subscribers to The Prudent Speculator investment newsletter of which I am editor. I have appeared on numerous television and radio programs, and I am frequently interviewed by print and online publications while I also conduct workshops at various investment seminars. I graduated magna cum laude from the University of Southern California in 1987 with a B.S. degree in computer science and a minor in business administration.

Contact John Buckingham

The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment